Background

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Reveal

After waiting anxiously, the time came to find out if Baby A was a boy or a girl!

I have always been convinced that I would be a mom to boys.  My sisters will have girls, I will have boys.  I don't really have a lot of reasoning behind that thought, but I've always been the different one.

My mom has been telling me that she really hopes Baby A is a boy.  She says she has her girls, and she wants to love on a baby boy.  I have no control over this outcome, but I'll do the best I can.

We went to the doctor on Thursday, but we didn't want to find out while we were there.  We asked that the sono tech seal the pictures in not one, but two envelopes so we could find out with our families.  Aaron and I left the doctor, and promptly took our sonogram pictures to a friend to fill a paper lantern with either pink or blue confetti.

We enjoyed dinner with our families at our house, then after waiting impatiently, the time had come to find out if we were having Baby Boy A or Baby Girl A.

Just minutes away from finding out if Baby A is a boy or a girl



It's a BOY!!!!!!


 Baby A is a BOY, set to make his appearance in June!  Aaron and I are thrilled, but I think Chela (my mom) is more excited than anyone else to hold her first grandson!

No comments:

Post a Comment